Friday, September 26, 2008

An Elegy For CTY

Sarah Sketch and her Ville
Gaines and Jeff...he stood up at Passionfruit and broke his foot...
The last night. ever.
Ho's Cave
Megan and myself right after the last Passionfruit.
My besties 2008
navaHO and Arpita
Goth Day 2008
Chilling out with Ho on Super Sat
Isaac, the one who gets off on awkwardness...

Last Dance
Last Dance
Grace and myself before the first dance
Megan and Molly
Tom flips the bird...yes yes. Love that kid.


David wearing my hat
Drag Day: Grace, me, Ruthie
Isaac and Jeff
Jeff
Kaiti Spears on Drag Day



Lauuurrreennn and Juuuuliiiaaa! 2007
John Brown Day
Fiction Force Assemble!
Dan as Aunt Marge 2008!
David and me goofing off in the lab. 2008.




Camille and Fanny. Smack your neighbor's ass day. 2007
Love Tape Day 2007. Eric's back...this lasted about 2 seconds before the RAs came over...
Hrmmph. New Grass my ass. Connor and Julia 2007
Fohawking Julia
The Pillar of Tim! 2007





Fanny and Julia. John Brown Day.
Me and Hulga
Mike
Drag Day 2007. Eric and Sam
Smack Your Neighbor's Ass Day.

The First Dance/Hall Picture 2007
The Fiction Force is unleashed through the halls
Grass Orgy 2007
The Lovely L's: Lauren and Liya
Julia and Sam

Chilling by the duck pond Hay Buttsecks? []YES []NO []MOST DEFINITELY
Connor and Eric lipsync Paris Hilton's "Stars Are Blind"
Julia and Fanny. Naughty Catholic Schoolgirl Day.
Dave, Fanny, Julia.

Andrew wants YOU! 2006
Bandana Dude Brian
Taylor, our "drug" dealer(aka. mini M&Ms)
Amy and Betty
There was this one day when we all decided to try cracking bananas open on our foreheads...

Amelia, Shaina, me, and Rachel. 2005
Science Fiction pitcha pitcha 2006
Farmer's Market. We went picnic-ing after this
I love Ham.
The Emo Vending Machine of KW

No comments: