Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seven Snailbrain Days Left!

A week to go...seven days from today, it will be my birthday. I think this is a good thing. Maybe. Sixteen...an interesting year in the life of Lauren. Some parts were pretty bad, thank you very much you know who! And other parts were plastic fantastic electric swagger heaven. All I know is that I'm not quite ready to move on. It's like I have so many more things I want to do! Seventeen is not death, but it's OLD. OLD! Not really, but yeah, really. Get my drift? It's kind of confusing my brain. I like the idea of aging, gaining additional respect until you're a granny at the ripe old age of eighty-somethin'. When you're old, no one really cares about what you do. YOU'RE OLD! Well, that's far off from now, but I just can't help but contemplate it. I tell you, I am not in favor of banned books, but people should seriously NOT read The Picture of Dorian Gray. NO. Don't do it. You become slightly vain and CONCERNED about growing old. More of the latter. On the bright side, Winter Break starts Friday. That's pretty ahhhh-some. On a side note, is it crazy to be pining for a Charlie Brown tree of my very own? I want it, I want it! That and Mamma Mia on DVD. Gimme Gimme Gimme some musical movie magic after midnight! Seven days, let's make them count!
What amazing cool thing happened today?
It rained buckets. I went caroling and delivered flowers to old folks. That's pretty fine and dandy.

No comments: