Thursday, November 20, 2008

A declaration of sentiment


Dear Kime Buzzelli, hello!
I know that you have no idea who I am, and I know that you have never seen my pitiful blog...but I'm writing to you anyhow. Your art inspires me! It's uplifting...it's messy and unconventional and out there. It's like I'm looking into a fraction of someone's dreams...there are tree branches growing out of girls' heads, and eyeshadow in crazy bright colors smudging down over their cheeks. Unconventional beauty is prized;Frequently I can see large front teeth with gaps and Penelope Tree's wide set eyes. It's different and unique from what you normally see. You write snippets in the corners and I feel like they explain things perfectly. Poetry without being completely abstract and traditional in the sense that poetry is supposed to be abstract. Your blog is my favorite. It may sound untrue, but I check it more often than Facebook...a great feat for the naive high schooler! Your art inspires. One day, I'm going to visit Show Pony(Someday when I can drive...).
Until then,
xoxo Lauren Snailbrain